Um..ok. I need some opinions. Now don't get me wrong, I think the idea of the cupcake is great, yet I am not seeing how it looks like a turkey.....?
To me it just looks like a square-headed person with a gag in its mouth to be quiet...
Moving on to the positive...this is quite the festive little treat for Turkey Day...ENJOY!!!!
- 1 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- Pumpkin Cupcakes
- Simple Chocolate Buttercream
- 18 coconut covered marshmallows
- 36 chocolate sprinkles
- 90 mini gummy fish (orange, red and yellow)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spread coconut on a small baking sheet. Bake, stirring occasionally, until just beginning to brown, about 10 minutes. Remove from oven, and let cool.
- Ice cupcakes with chocolate buttercream. Dip top of each cupcake in coconut to cover; set aside.
- To make the turkey heads: stick the point of a wet toothpick into the side of a marshmallow in two spots, about 1/2-inch apart. Fill the holes with chocolate sprinkles to resemble eyes. Cut a small triangular piece of gummy fish from the head of a fish, to resemble a beak. Cut a small slit in the marshmallow below the eyes, and insert the beak. Place marshmallow head on cupcake. Repeat with remaining marshmallows.
- To make the tail feathers: Insert 4 gummy fish, tails first, into each cupcake across from the heads.